AIDT is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program for Production Associates. Prince Metal Stampings USA Inc. manufactures automotive metal stamping products such as body stampings, chassis, straps, and assemblies. Their operations include presses (Automatic, Transfer and Tandem Lines), welders, e-coat paint line and robotic weld cells. Prince Metal Stampings USA Inc. serves customers in North America. These positions are available at the company’s three facilities in Gadsden,Alabama.
PAY RATE: $11.00 PER HOUR
- Responsible for loading/unloading of production parts
- Responsible to ensure the quality of production parts produced
- Responsible to pack parts to customer standards
- General housekeeping and safety in the workplace
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior Automotive Manufacturing Experience Preferred
- Forklift and/or Crane certified training is a plus
- Must have strong technical/mechanical skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a good safety record
- Must have good attendance
Prince Metal Stampings USA, Inc. offers comprehensive medical benefits with BCBS of Alabama, Vision, Dental, STD Benefits and Life Insurance. As well as, Company Paid work shirts, Prescription Safety Glasses, Safety Shoes and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.