WHO WE ARE
We are Kronospan – the world’s leading producer of wood-based panels including MDF, OSB, Particleboard and Laminate Flooring. Operating more than 40 sites worldwide, we offer our associates numerus opportunities. We are looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals, who want to join our growing U.S. team.
Your Career, your way.
Our core values are reflected in everything we do: We are inquisitive with a will to win. We explore new processes and we focus on innovation. Our associates share knowledge and experiences and work collaboratively. We foster an inclusive working environment and welcome diversity. We take responsibility for the environment in which we live and work and practice sustainability in everything we do.
This position is responsible for analyzing and forecasting sales revenues and inventory usage rates. Also responsible for conducting daily sales activity for assigned accounts. Daily activities include: market and sales trends analysis; model and analyze sales revenue projections; draft contributions to sales revenue and budget reports; analyze likely customer targets based on market research; negotiate sales terms with customers; draft purchase orders and terms; monitor order-to-delivery process; communicate with customers about products, preferences, satisfaction, and outstanding accounts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business (foreign equivalent accepted);
• Must have at least one year of part-time or full-time employment experience in a customer-facing position, such as retail or food service.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
• Must have excellent customer relations skills including customer response, service improvement, and the ability and willingness to keep commitments
• Must display original thinking and creativity through resourcefulness, suggestions, and problem solving
• Must have excellent math skills including the ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages as well as to create and interpret graph and chart information
This is an entry level sales position. and the primary work location is the manufacturing site in Alabama. Working remotely is not a possibility for this position.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
– A cover letter along with your Resume, highlighting your education, experience and skills to John Connell, Dir. Of HR, Kronospan, LLC, 1 Kronospan Way, Eastaboga, AL 36260.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com