WHO WE ARE
Kronospan is the world’s leading producer of wood panel products including MDF, OSB, Particleboard, and Laminate Flooring. We are state of the art, automated, and visionary. We are sustainable and eco-friendly. We are Worldwide AND we are American Made. We are Kronospan.
The purpose of the MDF Press Trainee’s position is to become fully qualified to perform one or more operators’ jobs in the MDF production area to include Energy Plant, Refiner, and Press Operator. They are also responsible for assisting equipment operators on day to day tasks. The Press Trainee is responsible for performing assignments in accordance with PDM. They are responsible for performing routine and complicated equipment checks. The Press Trainee is responsible for maintaining the production area in a clean and organized fashion.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• The ability to read and comprehend work instructions of a technical nature.
• The ability to operate or learn to operate heavy machinery.
• The ability to work with electric, pneumatic, or hand tools.
• The ability to be trained and become certified to operate a forklift.
• The ability to comprehend and manipulate metric measurements.
• The ability to work effectively with other members of the facility team.
• The ability to work without constant supervision.
• The ability to creatively problem-solve, individually or as part of a group.
• The ability to work in extreme heat and cold
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance.
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders at a safe but rapid pace
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
– Should have perfect or near-perfect attendance record.
– Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred
– This is a rotating shift position
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
– A cover letter along with your Resume, highlighting your education, experience and skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com