PAPER TREATER ASSISTANT
WHO WE ARE
Kronospan is the world’s leading producer of wood panel products including MDF, OSB, Particleboard, and Laminate Flooring. We are state of the art, automated, and visionary. We are sustainable and eco-friendly. We are Worldwide AND we are American Made. We are Kronospan.
The primary purpose of the Paper Treater Assistant’s position is to perform all assigned tasks, including but not limited to, assisting with the safe, efficient operations of the paper treating and associated equipment. Additionally, the assistant will be required to perform routine maintenance and cleaning on all machinery and workspaces in the assigned area. The assistant may be required to understand and manipulate computer software related to the operation of the paper treating line and associated equipment. The assistant will also be required to identify conditions which may lead to substandard quality or up-time and initiate the proper corrective action. Further duties may include assisting machine operators and maintenance personnel, when requested, in the troubleshooting, repair, or preventive maintenance of equipment in order to support continuous operations on the production line.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
• Good analytical skills
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Demonstrated perfect or near perfect attendance record
• Ability to work with little or no direct supervision for extended periods of time
This is a rotating shift position.
Immigration assistance is not available for this position.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
– A cover letter along with your Resume, highlighting your education, experience and skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com