Main duties and responsibilities
WHO WE ARE
Kronospan is the world’s leading producer of wood panel products including MDF, OSB, Particleboard, and Laminate Flooring. We are state of the art, automated, and visionary. We are sustainable and eco-friendly. We are Worldwide AND we are American Made. We are Kronospan.
The purpose of the TFL Infeed LTO is to off load production and scan product into the warehouse. The LTO operator is responsible for insuring all materials needed are stocked on the production line. The LTO is also responsible for maintaining an organized warehouse and moving product to different locations as needed. This position is also responsible for the safe movement of materials and finished goods throughout the facility. The position also is responsible for performing cleaning and housekeeping duties.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
*The ability to drive a forklift
*The ability and willingness to work overtime as needed including some weekends.
*The ability to work effectively with other members of the facility team
*The ability to work without constant supervision
*The ability to creatively problem solve
*The ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
*The ability to diagnose machine problems and report to maintenance.
*The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
*The ability to read and understand complex written instructions
*Advanced knowledge of material handling equipment operation
*Perfect attendance record
*Advanced knowledge of electronic warehouse inventory systems
*The ability to work at heights using a man-lift or scissor lift
This is a rotating shift position
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com