HEAVY EQUIPMENT/FORKLIFT MECHANIC
WHO WE ARE
We are Kronospan – the world’s leading producer of wood-based panels including MDF, OSB, Particleboard and Laminate Flooring. Operating more than 40 sites worldwide, we offer our associates numerus opportunities. We are looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals, who want to join our growing U.S. team.
Your Career, your way.
Our core values are reflected in everything we do: We are inquisitive with a will to win. We explore new processes and we focus on innovation. Our associates share knowledge and experiences and work collaboratively. We foster an inclusive working environment and welcome diversity. We take responsibility for the environment in which we live and work and practice sustainability in everything we do.
The purpose of the Rolling Stock Mechanic is to service and repair mobile equipment used throughout the site. The position provides mechanical support, including diagnosis and solution for a dedicated delivery system including preventative maintenance, major repairs and accident repairs. This position is also responsible for scheduling daily maintenance work and review pre- and post-trip inspections for immediate maintenance requirements. The mechanic ensures all maintenance work performed both internally and externally is performed to company standards; the position must monitor vehicle condition and performance to ensure driver compliance with company driving policies. Primarily assigned to day shift, this position requires overtime, including weekends and holidays and the willingness and ability to fill-in for shift openings as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Associate’s degree in auto mechanics or other industrial mechanical field or equivalent work experience
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
3-5 year’s experience in a fast paced industrial environment preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
– A cover letter along with your Resume, highlighting your education, experience and skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com