Main duties and responsibilities
WHO WE ARE
Kronospan is the world’s leading producer of wood panel products including MDF, OSB, Particleboard, and Laminate Flooring. We are state of the art, automated, and visionary. We are sustainable and eco-friendly. We are Worldwide AND we are American Made. We are Kronospan
The main duties of the Shift Electrician are to:
. Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical issues in a timely manner,
. Assist maintenance/production staff in determining and eliminating root causes for unscheduled downtime,
. Test for, locate, and repair electrical malfunctions,
. Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic equipment and systems and
. Perform preventive maintenance as scheduled.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
– Experience in the installation of new equipment, components, and systems according to plans and specifications.
– Ability to read and understand electric, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and diagrams.
– Stable work history and excellent attendance record.
– 2 years’ experience as an electrician in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
– Advanced knowledge of procedures to test for, locate, and repair electrical malfunctions.
– Experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical, hydraulic, HVAC, electrical (incl power supplies, motor drives, & transformers), electronic ( incl. programmable and numeral controls), and pneumatic equipment and systems.
– Thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
– Basic computer skills
– Position required to work a rotating shift schedule.
– Associate’s degree in electronics or related field preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com