WHO WE ARE
We are Kronospan – the world’s leading producer of wood-based panels including MDF, OSB, Particleboard and Laminate Flooring. Operating more than 40 sites worldwide, we offer our associates numerous opportunities. We are looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals, who want to join our growing U.S. team.
Your Career, your way.
Our core values are reflected in everything we do: We are inquisitive with a will to win. We explore new processes and we focus on innovation. Our associates share knowledge and experiences and work collaboratively. We foster an inclusive working environment and welcome diversity. We take responsibility for the environment in which we live and work and practice sustainability in everything we do.
SUMMARY: The purpose of the Electrical Engineer’s position is to assist in all aspects of electrical maintenance, installation, testing, and improvements/modifications of production and support equipment and utilities. To assist in leading electrical engineering group to maximize production capabilities through minimizing downtime
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or similar field of study
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to teach others
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High level of competency in the use/understanding of::
o Rockwell RSView, Rockwell ControlLogix, PLC5000, etc, Wonderware operator interfaces, AB Panelview, HMI software, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Ethernet, MicroSoft Office software, AutoCad (desirable)
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
Experience in wood panel processing.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
As a company dedicated to its associates, we offer numerous benefits and advantages:
– Growth opportunities, domestic and international, with the world’s leading producer of wood panel products
– Work in a diverse, inclusive environment with colleagues from around the world
– You enjoy highly competitive benefits program including affordable medical, dental and vision plans
– Company paid life and short & long term disability plans
– Supplemental life, critical illness and accident plans for you and your family
– 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
– Paid time off including a generous paid vacation plan and holidays after 90 days
– “Life of Career” training opportunities through our global or local KronoAcademy
– Uniform & reimbursement for safety boots & prescription safety glasses and company provided tools
Together we work, together we win.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
– A cover letter along with your Resume, highlighting your education, experience and skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com