AlabamaWorks Workforce Conference
February 14, 2018 - February 15, 2018| $125
The AlabamaWorks Workforce Conference will be held February 14 – 15, 2018 at the Renaissance Hotel & Conference Center in Downtown Montgomery.
The purpose of the Alabama Workforce Conference is to bring all the stakeholders together annually.
The conference will focus on five (5) main areas:
- Leveraging and Establishing Partnerships: including a special emphasis placed on partnerships identified in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act
- Delivering Career Services: including motivating clients, intake procedures, providing quality assessment, integrated case management, etc.
- Business and Economic Development: including strategies around regional business partnerships, business engagement, and measuring performance of services.
- Managing Changes: including WIOA, the new workforce structure
- Priority Population: including effective strategies for serving individuals with disabilities, individuals with limited English proficiency, homeless, veterans and ex-offenders.