AlabamaWorks 2017 Workforce Summit
September 11, 2017 - September 13, 2017| $125
The AlabamaWorks 2017 Workforce Conference will be held September 12th & 13th, 2017 at the Renaissance Hotel & Conference Center in Downtown Montgomery.
The purpose of the Alabama Workforce Conference is to bring all the stakeholders together annually.
The 2017 conference will focus on five (5) main areas:
- Leveraging and Establishing Partnerships: including a special emphasis placed on partnerships identified in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act
- Delivering Career Services: including motivating clients, intake procedures, providing quality assessment, integrated case management, etc.
- Business and Economic Development: including strategies around regional business partnerships, business engagement, and measuring performance of services.
- Managing Changes: including WIOA, the new workforce structure
- Priority Population: including effective strategies for serving individuals with disabilities, individuals with limited English proficiency, homeless, veterans and ex-offenders.